cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAU:No SPAU when applying the package in QAS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

i was applying SAP_APPL in dev system , and SPAU occured . we sent the conflicts to dev team and got all the

adjustments done by them and record that in a transport request . we did not release the transport request from

Dev system.Now i am applying SAP_APPL in my QAS system , but i am not getting SPAU .

could anyone help me to understand why i am not getting SPAU here.

we have not imported the SPAU adjustment to QAS system.

how/where can i find (table entry ) to ensure that i get SPAU in QAS system also.

our patching activity is standstill , any help would be higly appreciated.

regards,

vinaysingh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not uncommon that you are getting some objects in SPAU in development system but not in quality system. Reasons because: there will be number of standard programs in development system that have been modified but same has not been transported to quality/production system. So, if you are not getting SPAU in quality system then you should not transport SPAU request in quality/production.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Both,

i agree with you. The problem that i am facing is - we have transported all the development from the DEV system to

QAS system so in principle we should get the SPAU . I was wondering is there any system setting or something that we

need to take care of in QAS system ? These are new systems (recently installed ).

regards,

vinay singh

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So have you verified the object list of those transports? What happened when you execute SPAU- changes through Transports ?

Regards,

Subhash

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Compare version management of the objects that came in SPAU in development system with quality system and check if there is different between the version of objects in both the system.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Both,

thanks for the valuable help. Th eproblem was with tp parameter R3TRANSOPTIONS {smodi=no}{rawdocu=no}

{allow_rc6=yes}{compress=L} ..here the value of smodi =yes be be set.

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SPAU and see the changes over there. You will find if anything modified on your system.

Regards,

Subhash