cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split because of different ADRNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Invoices are getting splitted because of different Address numbers created for the invoice documents. when i checked in VBPA table i found that for the sold to party for few orders the address indicator is E and for few the address indicator is D . All the orders with address indicator D carry the same ADRNR but the ones with E carry different address numbers can i know the reason for the same

i have checkd if any changes are made manually while creating the sales order,delivery or invoice but i couldnt found any.

what is the concept of address numbers and where is the configuration done for that.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear if you change the address and name of sold to party manually during creating sale order it will change the address number and indicator to E. You can control your invoice split in copy control from delivery document to billing document.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I check this, ifthe indicator is E, then those are manually changes addressess.

There is a possibility that while creation of order, the adress came from master data and the it was changed manually, hence you are not able to see any changes.. I did not check how it behaves while order creation..but think this muast have happened.

As suggested earlier, please check in copy controls.. let us know

Regards,

SB