cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who maintain SCALE data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all expert,

May U know for scale it is critical data for determine the pricing. But I check for VS01 VS02 , there is not any check with organization data. It will let user change the scale data which save in the system without concerning any org.limitation.

Therefore , I would like to know in your process who maintain the scale data ? IT or power user or normal user ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since this is related to pricing, best it to let the business maintain the scales,etc. And this is the practise most projects follow.

Also ths avoids any goof ups by the IT..

Regards,

SB

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure if I'm understanding the question 100%, but, to my knowledge, there is kind of an issue that authorization for Sales Org and such is not checked when maintaining pricing conditions.

In my personal experience, I had to apply a core modification because this was unacceptable for our business users. It was a few years ago, maybe SAP came up with a note or something since then, although I doubt it.

Each business makes a decision on who maintains what. Sometimes IT is involved in the mass updates (or simply a program runs), but normally I'd say that business data needs to be maintained by business users. Most likely only limited number of users will have access to pricing condition maintenance anyway.