cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger change notifications in output determination?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client want to trigger the changes of the PO as below for the existing output type. Pls help me in the steps to do and figuring out the possibility of the below:

1. any changes done in the PO should be able to print in change notification alone if required.

2. if required should be able to print entire PO (including changes).

is both of the above are possible for the existing output type Or need to be configured other output type.

Pls help me in all the steps to do the above.

Thanks

Sri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Transaction MN04 - Enter NEU - Select the Key combination based on your requirement - Enter the data as 1 in Medium and 4 in the Dispatch time.

This will trigger the output if any changes done in the PO.

The default output type NEU is possible to print. But make sure the smartform or any program to print was assigned to NEU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanks for the response,

currently we are using z output type with method 3 and z form Adobe . with your inputs i need to create a new form for the change notifications right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What i gave was the default output type for SAP.

If you are using the Z output type, then

Go to Transaction MN04 - Enter ZXXX - Select the Key combination based on your requirement - Enter the data as 1 in Medium and 4 in the Dispatch time.

This will trigger the output if any changes done in the PO.

But if you are using custom form for printing, then that form should be in a position to accept the values being changed in the PO.

Eg: If you are adding a shipping condition in the PO, based on transaction MN04, it will print. But to make shipping condition value to appear in the PO printout, you have to make sure the form was using that field. You need to check with the Abaper to verify those fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I think we need to use a new form for change notifications since the business is using zform for PO output with output mode 3.

we can use same output type for both PO output as well as the change notifications right?

Thanks & Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, we can use the same form for both new and change output.

If you want to use some constraints for triggering the change output, then you can use a program for triggering the change output in the condition type configuration.

You can also use requirements for triggering the output.