cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Stock material - Report -reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to have a report for Non-Stock material of type - UNBW.But in RESB table ,all the matcodes are appearing,irespective of component line items deleted or not.But when we view in iw33,iw3l,the exact matcode is appearing.

How to identity the which component line items is deleted or not?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you post the exact requirement, i am not able to understand your query.

If you want to differentiate the line item which is deleted in RESB, there will be deletion field stored in the table kindly check

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thiagu,

AFter TECO the order,the deletion flag is set for all mat codes irrespective of it is deleted or not in RESB table.

so kindly help to distinguish between which is deleted line item & which is not.

regards.

praba_s

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

During TECO all the open reservation will be marked for deletion, in that case it is not possible to distinguish the same.

alternatively you can fetch the OBJNR from RESB and pass the same in JCDS, omit the OBJNR which has value in JCDS since the deleted line item will only have entries in JCDS

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabha,

I hope this logic will help you in differentiating between deleted component and used component though deletion indicator is set after order is TECO'd.

For any non-stock component check if Qty. Withdrawn is greater than 0 or Not.

If Yes, that means even if Deletion Indicator is set for that component, the component was used for order and will be

relevant for reporting.

If No, it means component was not required and hence equivalent to deleted component and should not be used for

reporting the materials.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thiagu,

Ur suggestion works.But the Table is not JCDS it is JEST.

Thanks & regards,

Praba_s

Answers (0)