cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying and selling a property in RE-FX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gurus!

How can I control the buying and selling a property in RE-FX?

As far as I know the RE-FX does not have integration with SD and MM.

Is there any way to make this control?

Thank´s,

Brunoro.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,
If you are using RE-FX in Germany then the possible way is LUM i.e. Land Use Management.This is a way meant only for Germany as a Country specific tool.If not in Germany then this will control the land distribution along with costing as well.

There is an alternative as well that you can create a property involved as a parcel of land and then assign that parcel of land to contract by allowing parcel of land to contract as a permitted object.This method will allow you to create a contract for a land involved in buying or selling.

Another way could be create a land as a material then create a contract with no objects assigned.Enter the amount of buying or selling involved.In the configuration of that simple condition say "Buying of Land" assign its flow type in account determination debit entry as Material.When you post the contract then you can check the material document with amount captured.The positive side of this way is that it can allow you inter company code or intra company code buying or selling.

These can be some of the alternatives from my side.Hope I could be some help to you.

Regards,
Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Info from aother thread

"Even i heard of a company which has developed an customized add on which connect real estate sales with RE-FX and they are calling that as HB-FX, solution look cool :)"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to have a E2E selling of property process , as in Sale of Residential homes , u need to activate the Home Building Solution . Activate DIMP 5. This solution is integrated to PS , MM , SD , AM...

Have a look.

Thanks

Kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

their is no integrration with MM and SD.

You could create a new type of contracts and create in RE-FX a customer or vendor contract for a sale or purchase of a building with onet-time conditions.

This only solves a part of the issue since in this scenario no asset is cretaed, capitalised or srapped.

Their exist an add on (non SAP standrad ) which covers these functionalities.

regards

stefaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank´s

stefaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please explain your requirement in detail?

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

I would like to control purchase and sale of properties in RE-FX. I wonder if there is integration between RE-FX and MM and SD modules. I need to know if the RE-FX generates purchase order or sales order, or is there another way to accomplish this control.

Thank´s,

Brunoro