Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in deemed export

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

When I select the deemed export option in utilization tab of J1iin, the system throws the following error. AT1 : Debit = 4.00 Credit = 0.00 Diff = 4.00

any suggestions??

Sidhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was the error message number ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Message no. 8I312

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 1255578 - J1IIN: Excise utilization gives error message no.8I312

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

But Laxmipathiji, before applying this note, I would like to know wether i have configured the required settings for deemed exprots.. I have maintained default excise and series groups with deemed export selection. But after I go to J1iin, i am nt able to give the deemed export selection by clicking that pencil icon since its inactive.. Then I checked the immediate utilization button in maintain series group setting and came back to J1iin. This time I could select deemed export selection but only to find the error earlier mentioned.. Is this the right way??

regards

Sidhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Sidhu,

Your error is "AT1 : Debit = 4.00 Credit = 0.00 Diff = 4.00".

It happens mainly because of the logic written in your excise invoice for any other condition and very frequently it effects the Excise while it is going to save. I suggest you to discuss with your technical consultant and tell to check the additional logic he has written against the Excise Utilization.

Basically once Excise is created then accounting document for excise value is crated (Including MODVAT Suspense Account) and after that FI guys can post the FI document. It has link with FI side and there are some logic written to measure the credit values related to FD33 so sometime it create problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Santanu

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

we are doing excise configuration for the first time.. so ABAP development is out of the question

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Check whether u have maintained the "Immediate Utlisation" tick for Deemed export series grp

also 2) the "Utilization determination" properly for ur excise grp in the below path

1) IMG-Logistics - General-Tax on Goods Movements-India-Maintain Series Groups

2) IMG-Logistics - General-Tax on Goods Movements-India-Business Transactions-Utilization

Also consult ur MM consultant also regarding utilization.

Reg,

JJ