SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price calculation for different formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru's can any body guide me for map the business in SAP for different formula related price calculation.

In our business (Petrochemical trading type where price pickup by price index like PLATT / CMAI / ICIS)every time when we negotiate with customer formula for calculation of base price will change.

Currently this formula calculation is done in MS-EXCEL..

We need to maintain it in SAP...

But our problem is that every new SO creation (Even if Material & customer is same) formula of price calculation is change. So i am not able to go with Routine or any hardcore programmed...

SO any Z development is possible or please guide me if any standard SAP functionality is available...

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you should look into the Formula & Average Pricing functionalities offered in the MAP at the below hyperlink:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/b7/ccad106baed44db5c0d024838f552c/content.htm

Go through also the hyperlink(s) in the same page (as above) at the bottom of the page.

In this configuration path, you can maintain your external quotation sources, which is used together with the quotation type available in the configuration nodes and other dependent factors to arrive at a quotation for pricing in your pricing procedure.

The standard routine used in SAP is "1", but you may find other available routine to meet your requirement.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you should look into the Formula & Average Pricing functionalities offered in the MAP at the below hyperlink:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/b7/ccad106baed44db5c0d024838f552c/content.htm

Go through also the hyperlink(s) in the same page (as above) at the bottom of the page.

In this configuration path, you can maintain your external quotation sources, which is used together with the quotation type available in the configuration nodes and other dependent factors to arrive at a quotation for pricing in your pricing procedure.

The standard routine used in SAP is "1", but you may find other available routine to meet your requirement.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.