cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type used for Proofing, but Customizing is missing!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing problem while maintaining manual condition type in pricing, system doesn't allow me to change the condition & giving the following error message. Please provide solution on same.

Condition type used for Proofing, but Customizing is missing!

Message no. V1902

If i am maintaining condition record thn values are populating but if i am doing it maually it is not allowing.

Condition type is having setting of Mnual priority

Regards,

Ajitkumar

Edited by: Ajitkumar Deshmukh on Jun 21, 2011 10:03 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Is this for LEIS Item cat group material? Is revenue recon. active?

Then, For an order item, revenues must only be realized with a certain customer-specific event (for example, after the order item was released for billing). However, in the case of service-based revenue recognition, the order update is the controlling event so the system determines the relevant periods at that point of time. The revenues are recognizable, even though the actual activity has not yet occurred. In general, you are not permitted to display these revenues in the profit and loss statement (FI) at this

point of time.

You can refer SAP Note 1125456 - Revenue recognition due to customer-specific event

Also, check whether any BADI is active?

Thanks & Regards

JP

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In V/06, please try with "Manual entry" = blank (No limitation)

Or else, delete this condition type and copy+create from a standard condition type (... maintain condition record etc.). That might solve the issue.

As the message says "....but customizing is missing"

I have done some tests with K004, I did not have any issues with manual updates (done in VA02)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message is not clear to understand. Anyway, check in your pricing procedure for that condition type which box is selected; whether it is for Mandatory, Manual or Statistical

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi