cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of PO from shipment cost document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

PLease let me know the settings with description to understand for the creation of PO from shipment cost document. It seems inegration with FI is also needed. Request your explanation with the settings in SPRO

Thanks

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For automatic Generation of Purchase Order

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Transport > Shipment Costs > Shipment Cost Document > Shipment Cost Types and Item Categories > Define item Categories (T_56)

In the Generate PO, Enter one of A, B, C.

Do not generate purchase order

A Generate purchase order for validity period of 1 day

B Generate purchase order for validity period of 1 week

C Generate purchase order for validity period of 1 month

For assigning posting in G/L Accounts

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Transport > Shipment Costs > Shipment Cost Document > Shipment Cost Types and Item Categories > Assign shipment cost types and item categories

Based on the item category created before, assign the valuation class.

Assign the Valuation class to the Shipment header or leg (whichever is planned for ) and the item category you created before.

Assigning the Shipment cost type to the shipment type

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Transport > Shipment Costs > Shipment Cost Document > Shipment Cost Relevance and Default for Shipment Cost Type (T_57)

Assign the Shipment cost type to the Shipment type and mark it as relevant for shipment cost.

Checking the assignment of G/L Accounts to the Valuation Class

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Transport > Shipment Costs > Settlement > Automatic G/L Account Determination

Select the Account Assignment - GBB - Enter the Chart of Accounts - Check if VBR was assigned the G/L accounts for the Valuation class you specified before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible Generate a purchase order for validity period of 15 days for the shipment cost?

The standard possibilities are:

Do not generate purchase order

A Generate purchase order for validity period of 1 day

B Generate purchase order for validity period of 1 week

C Generate purchase order for validity period of 1 month

It is possible make another option (D) for my case? And how can I do?

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I want to know how I can create po in shipping cost document but with reference to a contract so please repy if any one know the solution.

Best Regards,

mohamed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create the PO automatic you need to do these settings :-

By selecting the shipment cost & item category for automatic PO (T_56) and selected the default PO type for the transaction.

Path :- IMG> Material Mgt> Purchasing --> Define default Values for Document Type.

Path :- IMG--> Logixtic Execution > transportation -> Shipment Cost> Ship Cost Document -->Shipment Cost Type & Item Category (T_56).

regards