cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Advances-Automatic Tick in Cash at Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The standard application on portal for Trip Advances has blank box for check box(cash advances) .

The requirement is to tick it as "check" by default.

Regards,

Sanjyoti.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes, you cannot enter default value in FITVFELD_WEB directly, but it is possible to make entry in table.

Start SE16, open table T706Z1, specify MOREI - your Trip Provision Variant and SCHEM - PL (trip schema for travel request). Find field name PTRV_UTIL_VSCH-KASSA, open it in Change mode and make an entry in DEFLT field.

Hope it helps

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We made all the changes as mentioned in the replies above but the still the check box is not tick by default.

Please guide in case any other step is missing.

Regards,

SAP Portal Dev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have raised the issue with SAP.

waiting for their response.

Closing this ticket will update if it works.

Regards,

Sanjyoti.

Edited by: SAP Portal Deve on Sep 13, 2011 8:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a similar requirement to have the Cash field automatically ticked. Did you get any updates from SAP. Can you please share the same.

Regards,

Zuber

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with Tcode PR03 -Trip Advance & revert back.

Regards,

Pramitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for the quick reply,

pls elaborate as what exaclty how I should check.

Also I need the check box in ess portal application to be ticked will the change in PR03 help ?

Regards,

Sanjyoti.

0 Kudos

Check in FITVFELD_WEB for TRIP Advance for your trip schema also and ensure that your customizing for advance in table V_T702N_A is correct for these 3 areas

V_T702N_A

Other Settlement

Position 2: > Posting of Advances

Position 7: > Posting of Cash Advances

Position 8: > Sign of advance for storage in ROT

Thanks

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Sorry for my delayed reply,

i am not from hr functional so would you please guide as

what is " FITVFELD_WEB " for TRIP Advance for your trip schema

and

"ensure that your customizing for advance in table V_T702N_A is correct for these 3 areas"

Also will this settings help me get the effect at portal end ?

Regards,

Sanjyoti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjyoti,

In addition to Sally, FITVFELD_WEB is t-code for travel Management (ForPortal)..

Where you will find your trip advances tab after your trip varient and then "Cash Payment Indicator - PTRV_UTIL_VSCH-KASSA" You can change standard format, it will automatically effect on your portal..

V_T702N_A = Expert view for travel setting, where you can define cash advance.. (i hope it has already been set before)

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

0 Kudos

Hello Sanjyoti

The expert view V_T702N_A also has documentation in the IMG under the activity "travel expenses control, (expert view)" and for each "position" that I mentioned under the F4 help.

Travel Management

>Travel Expenses

>>Dialog and Expenses Control

>>>Travel Expenses Control

>>>>Travel Expenses Control (expert view)

And exactly as Muhammed explained ... FITVFELD_WEB is also the field control where you can make fields mandatory, required, display/hide etc for the portal application!

Best of luck with it.

Sally

Edited by: Sally Redmond on Jun 29, 2011 11:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you both I will check this and reply.

Regards,

Sanjyoti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am writing this mail on behalf of Sanjyoti, the originator of this thread.

I checked the field PTRV_UTIL_VSCH-KASSA in T code FITVFELD_WEB. As I need to make "Cash Advance"field in ESS checked by default so I have to put 'X' in field "Default value" but the problem is that this field "Default value" is greyed out here and i cant put "X".

Can anyone please help?

Regards,

Amit Goyal