cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS COnfiguration

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Kindly provide me with some Documents containing ADS Configuration on ECC 6.0.

I had seen many configuration guide but not able to understand how to proceed...

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kavi Go to help.sap.com for ADS Configuration..The steps are given in details..Just follow step by step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m not able to find out whether ADS is configured or not.How to Check for that..?

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavi,

Go To SM59, open "HTTP Connections to External Server" and search for connection "ADS". Test it if its working fine.

If yes, Go to SE38, run reprot FP_TEST_00. If the form is generated successfully then it is properly configured for Adobe print forms.

For Interactive forms test report, FP_TEST_IA_01.

If ADs is not configured go by the below document:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30a9630b-4f89-2a10-6fab-e311b3ffd...

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Help...

We have ECC 6.0 with MaxDB database and SP 69.

Should i follow the same process of ADS installation...

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, the process will be same but you must have a java stack available with your server for ADS configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When i m trying to execute report FP_TEST_IA_01 there is no option in F4 help in ADS Connection...?

How should i proceed and check.?

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavi,

Have you first checked whether ADS is configured on the server?

Is there any ADS connection available in SM59? First check for the connection as per my previous post and if its there then go ahead to check the reports whether its working or not.

You will get the value 'ADS' by default in ADS connection field in case its available.

Regards,

Vaibhav