cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Error: Price Condition Changed to Statistical Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a new sales order type and billing type, along with new pricing procedure.

The data entry in SO is Ok.

Price is reflected accordingly.

Net value is not 0.

However, when I create billing with reference to SO, all price condition for line item is changed to statistical (it was not statistical in sales order). Hence, the net value is 0.

I have checked my config on SO to billing copy control, the pricing type is "Copy pricing elements unchanged".

Please assist.

TQVM

HJMY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the pricing procedure for the SO & the billing document is same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have checked my config.

It is per your recommendation.

However, my problem still remains.

Data in sales order

-

The condition value is 1000 (not statistical value).

The net value is 1000.

Data in invoice

-

The condition value is 1000 (changed to statistical value).

The net value is 0.

Please assist.

TQVM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can be due to following reasons :-

1. Pricing Procedure can be different in Invoice which have same condition types but in statistical mode.

2. Check the change log of Pricing Procedure in V/08 as might be the Status is changed of the Condition Types.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your feedback.

When I checked the G/L account that is assigned in VKOA, I found that assigned with Chart of Account code that is different from my VKOA config.

After amendments in the config, the price is now reflected correctly in the Invoice.

Regards,

HJMY

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the Sales Order Header conditions if that is showing as "0" then

Please check the Item category document type in VOV7 for the field Statistical value ( If the field has value then remove it. as per this config system will not copy the item to header totals.

else let me know what exactly the issue.

Thanks

Rgs,

Praveen D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

please check once in the details of billing type is there any change in document pricing procedure between so type and billing type.

Regards,

dil