cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed expenses posted of an internal order number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I would like to see the detailed expenses of an internal order number that was posted. What T-Code that i can use?

Thank you.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you know the internal order number Please check with transaction code KOB1. it will give you all the expenses booked on the same internal order.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

There's an internal order XXXX in master data, then i want to see the actual line item of that order using that t-code but that order isn't found in the list.

While the other orders can be displayed. I have opened all period in current and past year, but still can't be found.

Where i can check this order XXXX?

Thank you.

former_member193511
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double check the particular internal order using KOK5, note the creation date > use KOB1 > then input the respective internal order and posting date range (for e.g. should be after the int. order creation date until today).

Good luck.

Kind regards,

John Chin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answer,

In KOK5 i get the order list created.

While, in KOB1 i had entered posting date range from it's created until current date but there are no actual line items selected, so it means that there are no expenses posted for that internal number...^ ^

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check S_ALR_87012993. From here you have different options like drilldown to actual line items

regards

Waman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

There's an internal order XXXX in master data, then i want to see the actual line item of that order using that t-code but that order isn't found in the list.

While the other orders can be displayed. I have opened all period in current and past year, but still can't be found.

Where i can check this order XXXX?

Thank you.