cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My current config doesn't allow to do migration sales order from Product Sales Order to Virtual Sales Order and Virtual Sales Order to Product Sales Order. The reason is for Example if Product Sales Order migrate to virtual Sales Order the will be no delivery. Therefore the sales order will remain open. Would much appreciate if any of the experts here can help me to give your opinion to solve.

Thanks

Sherry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you explain clearly.

Is Product Sales Order type is differnt to Virtual Sales Order ? you want to copy from one document to another?/

Use item catgeroy./item cat group for service materials which dont have delivery so that item is compete when you invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram Ki,

Thanks for the useful under...let me give an example below :-

Currently below are my confing

AB01- Normal Sales Order (With Delivery) Eg #1234

AB02- Virtual Sales Order (Without Delivery) Eg #1235

Customer 1 already purchased Product and she wants to change to virtual product.

In my company business scenario in order to enable this process we need to migrate the sales order by using below order type:-

AB03- Migration Sales Order.

During creation of AB03 will be pop up screen asking for a reference of original sales order. But the current behavior of this sales order only complete if there is delivery. The problem now is no delivery is required since this is a change product from Normal product to virtual product.

Hope my explanation is clear

Help me out pleaseee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try creating service order type , maintain copy controls from your both order types.

Next create Item catgeory group/item catgory DIENS/TAW so that no delivery required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram Ki,

Would it possible to have Migration Sales Order reference sales order of product and services.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try in copy controls not to pass amy material info, only pass referne order and customer info.

try in routines, may possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

I have check in line item i cannot find about material info in copy control

Im now in transaction VTAA.

Please hellllllllpppp