cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMS configuration for transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a landscape of 3 systems in version 4.7 ext 110. We cuurently perform the transport activity at the operating system level, with tp commands. We have to move to STMS transactions because we no longer will have access to operating system.

The DEV system client is 040 and the QAS and PRD system clients are 010. In STMS, it is currently not possible to provide client information for an import.

Can anybody explain why it is not possible and how to fix this issue ?

Best regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In STMS, it is currently not possible to provide client information for an import.

Well, this is wrong. when you click on the truck button, you have to choose the destination client....

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your are right. I tested it and it works well for QAS system.

Now, I want to import the same transport order in another client 020 in DEV system. The transaction does not allow this, because the order has already been imported. No option apparears to force to reimport again.

How to solve this issue ?

Best regards

Daniel

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to import transport from one client in DEV to another client in DEV system then you can do it from SCC1.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is, of course, also possible.

You can re-add the transport request in the buffer queue.

I suggest that you read STMS documentation and learn how to use STMS transaction before telling that something is not possible.

As usual with SAP, the ergonomy is bad and it's diificult to guess the menus descriptions but it does the job...

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Danial,

Please do these steps

1.Request moving one client to another client u can use scc1

2.Another method is u can add the request in stms_import t-code >go to>extra>add-->request.

3.Then it will come on list.

4.Now go to login stms_import click>truk ickon>import qoue

after that u check reply,for furthur any help let me know.

Regards,

K.Ramamoorthy