Did you mean: 

condition record

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I've get the message, when i use the pricing analysis in the sales order

"condition record exist; but has not been set in the document"

When i raise a sales order in the previous date say dated on 01.05.2011, pricing date is same as mentioned for the condition type ,condition recrd is available with valid date (presently condition record validity date expires),however, the condition type is not flow automatically in the sales order, when i perform price update "C", then it flows in the sales order

Here my question is why the system not picking the condition type, what i need to do to rectify the error?

Looking for your valid comments on this ASAP.

Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Answered

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Answer for my question is available in the below mentioned notes

The oss notes 859876, clearly explains the eror and solution, hence i close this thread.

Thanks and Regards

baalakrushnan.da

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please cut+paste relevant part of OSS, that was the solution. Is it different from what the experts advised?

Many Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii D A Baalakrushnan,

Your points are -

Message - "condition record exist; but has not been set in the document"

Solution - Please maintain the data using VK11 on present date and make the condition type mandatory in pricing procedure (V/08).

Situation - the condition type is not flow automatically in the sales order, when i perform price update "C", then it flows in the sales order

Solution - Please try to update using B "Carry out new pricing" and if you are sure to update that using C then please make sure that your missing condition records are tested to set as manual entry in pricing procedure.

If all the data are maintained properly and Pricing Procedure and Condition Types are correctly assigned then please do these -

Solution - please check the routine used in pricing procedure VOFM and must check the Excise Indicator ON or OFF if the condition Type belongs to Excise.

Thanks and Regards,

Santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If condition record validity expires then it will not determined

Second option C for carryout manual price and redetermine other then it is coming??

Go to V/06

Detail of condition type

Under tab change to which can be made

Manual entries - set blank (No limitation)

Then maintain valid condition record in VK11

Then check

Kapil