cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications for a group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We want to have a process in which when a Notification is created (with non conformity) it should be assigned to a group for corrective action. The purpose is to have 5 - 6 users in a group and any user should be able to check non conformity of the other user.

For this we have created a group (with tcode PPOME) and assigned user to this group. Please let me know the process on how notification should be trigerred so that any one from the group is able to work on others notifiactions.

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you can do this by workflow. In workflow you create a postion. Then assign the tasks to the position instead of a person.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

Yes, this is how we want to do it but we have no idea how to do it.

We have created a group for workflow and assigned few users to it. Now where exactly we need to assign it the task. I can see the group in PPOSE transaction but we are not able to proceed futher. Can you please help.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe the group you created has to be set up somewhat like a user. I.e. say your indiividual user ID's are something like R002647. You would have a user ID that relates to the group. R003233.

This ID is assigned to task. Work flow then notifies those people that belong to that group.

I have only a passing knowledge of workflow unfortunately so I can't say that with any great certainity that is all 100% correct. I would think a workflow person would really know the details.

You might try posting your question here at the SDN workflow forum for a better and more detailed answer:

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot FF,

I will try taking help of someone from workflow to complete the process.

regards,

Rohit