Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Queues in XI --System error

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

sceanrio : Outbound IDOC

I have observed some messages struck in inbound queue and first message stoped because of system error.

I know if we delete this message , rest of the message will restart and process it.

BUt i don't know , if i delete , what will happen to this message ? I can't resart bcz restart not possible.

2. If all messages in queue, and restart not possible then what is the solution ? only deletion or ?????

Deva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

First try to restart and restart is not possible then delete the message.

Other messages in the que will get process. Check the error in the first message and try to resolve it. So same type of situation will not arise in near future.

deva_gembali2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

If it is only the system error & deleted this message then have to request the same message from source side again to process in production ??

Deva

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Deva,

Before deleting try to unlock the queue and re-execute the first message then remaining messages will process.If you are not able to resend the first message ....analyze the error why it is failing.

Finally if the above two options are not working then you need to Identify the first message and delete the first message informing business to resend that perticular message.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

You can use the option save LUW (Shift+F6), then the message is saved and start after some time.

Regards

Harish