cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC520 Check Open Data Collection - XML issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the problem that if I save DC via XML Shop Floor interface the activity hook DC520 which is attached as PRE_COMPLETE doesn't see the DC and is complaining that the DC for this operation is missing.

From the POD it works without any problems.

Any advice from your side?

Regards,

Kai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrew_hopwood
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kai,

As it works when using the POD, there must be some data field(s) different in the records saved when using XML - most likely this is because you are missing some tag in your XML that must match for DC520 to find it, so check in the database and in the XML message for:

DC_GROUP_OBJECT / DC_GROUP_BO (including revision)

MEASURE_NAME / PARAMETER_NAME

MEASURE_GROUP / PARAMETER_GROUP

OPERATION_OBJECT / OPERATION_BO

TIMES_PROCSSED

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrew,

I just rechecked, it seems to be that this error occurs only when I reset the SFC back in queue at the operation after processing it. I checked the database and added some of the values to the XML message.

How should the TIMSES_PROCESSED Parameter be handled?

Normally it should count every run automatically.

Regards,

Kai

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kai,

You should pass the value in <TIMES_PROCESSED> tag. And in case you return the SFC back in queue of already completed operation, there should be 2 instead of 1.

Regards,

Sergiy

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kai,

If you define XML tags' values correctly indeed, this looks like a bug, though deeper investigation is needed. The history of SFC processing can affect if it is not a first pass. And topology of the router and definition of attachment point might originate the issue too.

So, it would be better to submit a ticket with all these data, or even DB dump.

Regards,

Sergiy