cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCR report not working to pull AFS PO/POC to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am working on an AFS related project for which we use SCM APO for SNP. I am currently testing few of my scenarios on pulling PO data to SCM APO from CCR report for reconciliation . The reconciliation only works for PR's but not for PO's and POC's . Please see my finding below

1) the key data has been requested from SCM using FM 'CIF_REFRESH_RECEIVE' according to my understating this part is correct

2)industry specific BADI is called in order to convert the key data to a correct format ( cif_ext_is_internal) lv_badi->delta_anonymous_change_for_erp

3) Inside this BADI FM '/AFS/NDIF_CONVERT_KEYLIST' is called to do the conversion. according to my understanding conversion for PO/POC and PR are in the same place . but the code provided is only for PR and because of this some of the Sch. line data gets deleted

4) Because of this the key data sent from SCM are identified as a request for PR (if you check while debuging you will get to know this )

What I need to know is if anyone else working on an AFS related project face the same issue.

Thanks

Nafran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys ,

this has been logged to OSS and it is a bug in the standard SAP. they will be releasing a note soon.

Thanks

Nafran

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi!

Are your Integration Models active?

Add your user to the /CFC2 transaction as "Debugging on, changes are only recorded" and execute the CCR refresh function module in /SE37. Then (if you are using Inbound Queues), check APO Inbound in /SMQ2 if anything is getting sent to APO at all.

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nafran,

Though i've not worked in AFS, could see SAP Notes 895903 and 883988 can help you.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi I have a all these notes applied to the system my AFS system is 6.04 and SCM is 7.10