Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Security help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My PFCG Role Menu data external services are not appearing which is imported from a file created by report CRMD_UI_ROLE_PREPARE in the PFCG transaction. Bussiness role and PFCG role mapping is done. File created by running the report but when I am trying to import the contents by going to the change mode I am not able to see it. Can you please let me know a solution for this.

Regards----

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you help to give me more information on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there content in the file?

0 Kudos

Yes there is content in the Text file. But when I am trying to upload using PFCG It says the file does not contain any valid data. Please help!

Regards

0 Kudos

We are facing same issue, any luck on this?

0 Kudos

Hi Mirza / Britney

I have encountered the similar situation when i was trying to upload the file into the PFCG role menu after downloading the file from CRMD_UI_ROLE_PREPARE.

The problem was that, i was downloading the log file and uploading the log file via the import button in PFCG, which is a very silly mistake but hard to notice, when you run the report for CRMD_UI_ROLE_PREPARE the import file for the role menu is already AUTOMATICALLY downloaded in to the SAP working directory which is C:\Users\ YOUR WINDOWS LOGIN ID \ Documents\SAP..   we have to go to thislocation and import that file into the ROLE MENU and not  the log file .. see my screenshots for more info ..

Hope this answer solves your problem.

Good Luck

Uma