cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create invoice error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on SRM 7.0, ECC 6.0 (Classic scenario).

My SC has been approved and a PO has been created in ECC, I have also created a confirmation against this from SRM which resulted in a GR being created against the PO in ECC.

Now I have activated standard 1 step approval of invoice (WS10400017). After the SC creator has created an invoice in SRM against the ECC PO number, the WF is triggered and is routed to his manager. However when the manager opens the work item in the UWL, he gets an error "Page not found". But he is able to approve without opening the detailed work item.

Now the other issue is in BBP_PD I see an "Error in transmission" after manager's approval. Strangely there is no error in RZ20, hence I am unaware about how to track as to why the invoice is not posted in the ECC.

PS: Partner profile settings are done (I have defined BBPIV message type)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Check for idoc failures in SRM /ECC ( we05/we02).

thanks

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes...you are right.

In WE02 on ECC side, I got the error : " Partner profile inbound not available ". IDOC has gone successfully from SRM but fails in ECC.

Can you pl share your settings for message type BBPIV on ECC side? What should be the process code under WE20 on ECC side?

Also can you suggest something for "page not found error" in the UWL?

Regards

Edited by: sivakumar lakshminarayanan on Jun 20, 2011 11:32 AM

0 Kudos

message type is BBPIV and the process code is IV01. try this.

thanks

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

BBPIV01 is the IDOC type on SRM side... I am asking about the process code on ECC side under WE20. There is nothing like IV01 in the F4 help for process code.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to maintain partner profiles in ECC for your SRM system under Partner type LS (Logical system. Maintain inbound parameters ACLPAY, BBPIV, BBPCO.

Regards,

Jagadish

0 Kudos

we have configured BBPIV as the message type and IV01 as the message code ( you need to add this in the inbound parameters

for the logical system SRM at your ECC ).

thnks

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already created BBPIV under the inbound parameters on ECC side for SRM system.

But when I add IV01 as the process code, I get an error message saying "Entry IV01 does not exist in TEDE2". Basically IV01 is not present in the F4 dropdown for process code in ECC.

Regards

Answers (0)