cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load FPM configuration editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I am following FPM developers guide and have developed WD component with FPM implemented .I have also created WD application implementing FPM_OIF_COMPONENT.After this I Create/Change App and open the browser and create configuration id for application and then create name for OIF and IDR compaonents and save it.Now if i click "go To Comp Config" I am not seeing the configuration editor ie the configuration window with preview,navigation hierarchy,action area...

Please help if I am missing some thing here ..do we need to activate anything in SICF ? to see the FPM configuratio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

ABAP FPM is only really supported from 7.01.

You can get some of the functionality working in the 7.00 version, but I wouldn't recommend it - and it's mainly throw away learning, as the config screens change completely.

If and when you upgrade to EhP4 you will get NW7.01, even better will be EhP5 in a few months for NW7.02.

use:

system->status->SAP system data -> Component Information button ->

in the new window, look for the row, "SAP_BASIS" the first number is your NW version - probably either 700 or 701, the next number is your support pack level - something like 0021 or 0005.

Good luck,

Shivas Bhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shivas,

You are correct . Our version is 700 only.

Thanks for your clarification . Is it available from 7.01 with Ehp1 or we need Ehp4 ?

Thanks,

Aravind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our SAP ABAP version 7.00 level 13 .Are we missing any patches specific for FPM ?