Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two inspection lot for one movement

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

For my finished material is activated with two inspection type(03 for production and 05 for return process)

If the return delivery was happen system creating two inspection lot

one lot have status with REL CALC and other lot have status with REL CALC SPRQ

and in QA 32 SCREN Short-Term Chars is showing 1 for both lot

so pls tell me why this two lot has created by the system

and if i created production order only one lotcreating so that is not a issue

i have only one inspection plan and one counter only for this material

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think 2 kinds of movement are occured in your return delivery process.

Check the movement types refer to the material document of inspeciton lot and deactivate the quality inspection for one movement type.

QCC0 > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Inspection for Goods Movements > Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inspection type 05 is for others goods Receipt inspection. You will find the inspection is activated for many of the movement types Check here QCC0 > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Inspection for Goods Movements > Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type

How ever if you require inspection lot should trigger only for return delivery movement should happen

1. You can deactivate inspection for all other movements which has inspection lot origin 05.

or.

2. Create new inspection type with origin 05 and assign it to your material which are subjected to Return delivery inspection.

I will prefer second option.

Regards,

Nitin

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

For one lot there is no material movement was not created(from qa 32 scree >click inspection lot here material movement document button was disable for the lot which is having satatus of REL CALC)

But other lot having status REL CALC SPRQ HAVING Material document no with a movement type 655

so in this sense which one i should remove tick mark

for the first lot how we can find as per which movement that lot was created

faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MF,

03 inspection is not relevant to stock hence status REL CALC ( Gets generated with release of prod order)

05 is stock relevant so status is REL CALC SPRQ ( In ur case getting generated after 655 movement Return Delivery)

Since you require both the inspection lots I feel you go with second option in my earlier reply.

If you do not want return delivery inspection lot simply remove 05 from Material Master QM view.

Regards,

Nitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check QALS-STAT01 for one lot there is no material document.

(If you don't know how you display data of table, ask your IT member.)

If the indicator is not set, one lot was created manually.

Regards

Luke