Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto e-mail remainder

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Once billing is done system automatically send E-Mail to customer.

2. From the date of billing with 30 days customer has to pay the amount and within 30 days they want to send a alert mail to customer as well as client because my client also come to know that which customer alert is

I am new to this scenarios and configuration.

But i think it is possible in SAP

please guide me what are necessary settings i have to do to solve my issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that I should be possible with the concept of workflow, Please check it with a workflow consultant.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Mr.Jain,

Here no Work Flow consultant

is it possible to do based on guidance for configuration ?

if yes please guide me what are the necessary settings i have to do for configuration

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Jun 20, 2011 9:21 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

solved

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Send invoice by email. See SAP Note 960088 - FAQ: Sending SD messages externally.

2. You can send statement of account by email. See tcode F.27 and documentation in F.27 and report RFKORD10 (you can . Use the enhancement RFKORIEX to send the FI correspondence by email.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply for every one,

Every one is giving different answers i don't know which one is suitable based on my requirement to solve my issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it can only be achieved by workflow as in your case if the payment is not made within 30 days you want an another mail to be triggered to the customer and this functionaltiy can be achieved by workflow event triggering , even I also don't have the proper knowledge on workflow But I guess it can be resolved via workflow.

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

I am also new to this forum I will share my knowledge what I know please correct me if I am wrong

First you have to define output determination procedure (v10000) and assign (RD00 ) condition type this to procedure to and finally assign this procedure to billing document type

In output types use the medium as a u201CSimple Mailu201D for partner function

Also maintain condition(VV31) record for RD00 in mention transmission medium is 7-Simple mail and also in billing document click on GO TO in menu bar HEADER ,OUTPUT select medium as u201CSimple Mailu201D

Also adjust the time in request processing

Finally check SE38 run programme RSNAST00 check it

Regards,

KRISHNA

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

Is it possible based on payment terms because if my client is received money from customer side after 30 days they will charge extra money (like some % ) so based on terms of payment system will automatically generate the auto reminder to customer and also informed passed to client for further information

based on your solution is it meet my requirement

please guide me

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will suggest to explore the dunning functionality of SAP to achieve the functionality requested by you. For more details please refer this

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/01/a9c5b1455711d182b40000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Hope this will help you.

Please revert to the forum if have doubts.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

based on dunning procedure it is possible

Dunning procedure is done by FI Consultant and also what are the necessary settings are required for SD Consultant

how it is link with payment terms and how system will send email to customer automatically and how client knows whether its reached the mail or not

is it possible track in sap ?

also once invoiced is required invoice format should goes to customer mail id . i think it is possible in output determination

guide me please

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasana,

As explained earlier explore the Dunning functionality. Please take the help of your FI team. As per my understanding dunning will be done on the basis of due date of payment. Systems derives due date of payment from payment terms. You can define the Forms as per your requirement .

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade