Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONTRACT DOC. ERROR. missing data : G/L Acount mess no : VU019

jeet1111
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

I am trying to create service contract through va41 and after filling all the required details when i am checking incompletion log it says document complete but when i am trying to save it the system is shooting this error.. Missing data : G/L Account

mess no : VU019

Guys please help me.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Bharat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vishal J - Your answer was copied from http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/sales-order-missing-data-gl-account-...

In July 2010, you were warned not to copy paste

In August 2010, you were given final warning.

And now we are here again.

jeet1111
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks G. Lakshmipati but i havent selected that view while creating that material so system is not showing MRP 3 view in change mode.

Thanks again,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had same kind of scenario, the account determination normally is used for billing but in our case it gave the same strange error during contract creation. On probing we found that our COPA guys had done something in their config and in their coding of user exit for sales order.

When we reported this error, they corrected it and it disappeared forever but we did not receive a clear answer from the guys.

The problem can be temporarily stopped by checking the account determination in SD document( though not required normally).

For a permanent solution, check out with your other FI/CO guys or any body fiddling around with settings that impact SD.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Strategy Group in Material Master. System will insist for G/L Account based on this field value.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jeet1111
Explorer
0 Kudos

Missing data : G/L Account .. Thats about it.. N its in the incompletion log.. N clicking here its taking me to condition screen at item level. Dont know why ??

Thanks,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

What is the exact message you are getting???