cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enqueue replication service is not starting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are running SAP Netweaver Portal NW7.2 SP6 on windows 2003 sp2 , microsoft cluster with two app servers.

We just did the upgrade from Nw 7.1 sp6 7.2 SP6 a month ago , and everything was ok :

Then yesterday , I realised the SAPSTARTSRV.exe file on these locations c:\windows\system32 & c:\windows\SAPcluster are old , then I copy this file from the O:\usr\sap\PIQ\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64 and remove the old files and replace them with these two files: SAPSTARTSRV.exe & SAPSTARTSRV.EXE.NEW

but after that SAPSID_XX service "enqueue replication service" that's located at D:\usr\sap\PIQ\ERS21\exe\sapstartsrv.exe" pf="D:\usr\sap\PIQ\ERS21\profile\START_ERS21_alfjepqon01a" is not start again

If I run it as a command in command line, I don't get any error but everytime I try to start the service , this is the error:

"The SAPSID_XX service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s)."

I try to create different service name with the same properties, but I've got the same error .

When I restart the server , I see below error:

"The SAPSID_XX service hung on starting"

meanwhile I see this warnimg in Application log , as well:

"Windows saved user Domain\SAPServiceSID registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account."

the User "Domain\SAPServiceSID" it's the user we are using to run the SAPSID_XX service.

Please let me know if you have any idea or suggestion.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solve by SAP support, need to copy Dll files in the Enqueu Replication folder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mar V.

We have same problem. Could you tell which are the dll that we need to copy.

Thanks.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP note 82751.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for your reply,I just check this SAP note and follow their procedure to uninstall and install the service, but I've got the same error when I try to start the service

Any suggestion?

Thanks