cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load Sales History from BW to DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am loading data from SAP BW to DP Planning Area. I have deleted all the CVC in the Planning Area first (for specific location) and then created new CVCs using the BW infocube.

After this when I load the history from BW infocube to DP Planning Area, it shows up big mismatch in BW and PA values.

Can any of you please guide me what can be the reason for this variances.

Thanks in advance

-Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Did you run the consistency check after the CVC creation ?

Thanks,

Jeysraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thennarasu & Jeysraj

As you guys said:

1. I have checked at the detail level, the irony its same for 70% of materials but rest 30% are not matching

2. I checked the selection criteria, its for on location only. And thats what I want

3. yes, the key figure are mapped correctly

4. There is no difference in the UoM at all

5. And lastly no default Macro is there in the book at all!

6. Also I have run the consistency check

Can you guys please suggest anyother check point please, i am stuck!

Thanks for your support

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

A. Is the data in the PA more than that in the cube? Or B. the data is less in the PA compared to the cube ?

If its A, Try this,

1. Select and load the data on all the CVCs (All locations in your case) in the planning book

2. Delete the Key figure data which you are trying to load from cube

2. Run TSCUBE from cube to PA again for this Key figure

3. Compare with cube to PA, if it matches then the issue could be that there are some additional CVCs in the system already which do not exist in the cube

If its B, then when you run MC62, check the log that is generated, there might be some CVCs that the system could not create, you should not consider these CVCs during your comparision, since data for these CVCs will not be loaded to the PA.

Let me know if this helps,

Hari Vomkarey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi khanna,

1) First make sure value which you are looking in cube & Planning area BOTH are in detailed level or atleast in same level. Better ti view in detailed level.

2) while loading the data from cube to planning area. there is a setting at which level you are going to transfer . /SAPAPO/TSCUBE----> Grouping condition , selection condition. which decides at which level & what material moved.

Better to move in detailed level

3) Varify Kefigure assignment in /SAPAPO/TSCUBE. whether you mapped right keyfigures?

4)Unit od measure. it can be different in cube anf Planning area. if its different select proper unit of measure in planning book

5) Check is there any default MACRO which running and changing your results due to aggregation and disaggregation logic.

Regards

Thennarasu.M