cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with JDBC stored procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

We are implementing an interface from SAP r/3 4.7 to Oracle DB 9.0. On sender side we have used IDOC Adapter and on Receiver side we have used JDBC Adapter.

Here we are using stored procedures in JDBC Adapter. I have 2 stored procedures(one for header and one for items) and SISCSO.SISCSO01 IDOC.

Here we are getting following error in RWB for JDBC Receiver adapter....

<b>Error</b>

" Receiver Adapter v2112 for Party '', Service 'BS_ORADEV':

Configured at 2006-08-16 10:12:14 GMT+05:30

History:

- 2006-08-16 11:02:04 GMT+05:30: Error: TransformException error in xml processor class: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'PR_SPARES_VOR_PO_HDR_UPLOAD' (structure 'statement'): java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

PLS-00201: identifier 'PR_SPARES_VOR_PO_HDR_UPLOAD' must be declared

ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored ".

<b>My mapping file is like this.....</b>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:TVS_MST_SPARES_ORDER xmlns:ns0="urn:tvsmotor:salesorder"><statement><PR_SPARES_VOR_PO_HDR_UPLOAD action="execute"><table>PR_SPARES_VOR_PO_HDR_UPLOAD</table><IN_DEALER_ID isInput="true" type="String">efde</IN_DEALER_ID><IN_SPARE_PO_NO isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">sdfsdf</IN_SPARE_PO_NO><IN_PO_DATE isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">12.12.2555</IN_PO_DATE><IN_ORDER_TYPE isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">23</IN_ORDER_TYPE><IN_REMARKS isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">Remark</IN_REMARKS><IN_SAP_SALE_ORD_NO isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">146546</IN_SAP_SALE_ORD_NO><IN_SAP_SALE_ORD_DT isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">12.12.2555</IN_SAP_SALE_ORD_DT><IN_TOT_VAL isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">2323</IN_TOT_VAL></PR_SPARES_VOR_PO_HDR_UPLOAD><PR_SPARES_VOR_PO_DTL_UPLOAD action="execute"><IN_DEALER_ID isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">efde</IN_DEALER_ID><IN_SPARE_PO_NO isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">sdfsdf</IN_SPARE_PO_NO><IN_PO_DATE isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">12.12.2555</IN_PO_DATE><IN_PART_NO isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">cfgdfw4w</IN_PART_NO><IN_ORDER_QTY isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">2</IN_ORDER_QTY><IN_PENDING_QTY isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">20</IN_PENDING_QTY><IN_RATE isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">2432</IN_RATE><IN_TAX isInput="TRUE" type="STRING">18</IN_TAX></PR_SPARES_VOR_PO_DTL_UPLOAD></statement></ns0:TVS_MST_SPARES_ORDER>

Please help me out with this error... tell me if more information is required.

Thanks,

Audumbar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mario,

tell me one thing.... does case metter for stored procedure name? and even for the parameters used in stored procedure?

i have changed the case of stored procedure name... (its small in Oracle) but have not changed the case of parameters....

after changing the case also i m getting the following error....

" Receiver Adapter v2112 for Party '', Service 'BS_ORADEV':

Configured at 2006-08-16 10:12:14 GMT+05:30

History:

- 2006-08-16 14:18:19 GMT+05:30: Error: TransformException error in xml processor class: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. <b>'pr_spares_vor_po_hdr_upload'</b> (structure 'statement'): java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

PLS-00201: identifier <b>'PR_SPARES_VOR_PO_HDR_UPLOAD'</b> must be declared

ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored "

Reply me as soon as possible.

Thanx,

Regards,

Audumbar

Message was edited by: Audumbar Pikle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Audumbar,

Go through this blog for stored procedures and compare it with what you have done..

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/02/14/calling-stored-procs-in-maxdb-using-sap-xi

I hope it helps...

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sridhar,

thanx for your fast reply...

i have already put the xml file structure after mapping with the header <b>My mapping file is like this.....</b>

so plz have a look into that....

thanx to you also Mario

but i m getting error directly into the procedure name itself...

i will try the way that you have suggested... meanwhile if possible have a look into the error as well as the xml format that i have posted into 1st message.

Thank you...

waiting for your quick replies.

Regards,

Audumbar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

are you sure, the name of your SP is

PR_SPARES_VOR_PO_HDR_UPLOAD?

case sensitive?

Try to test the SP with another tool, e.g. TOAD

Regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Audumbar,

best practise for me with this problems was:

Goto your message mapping.

Asuming you mapped 10 fields: Disable 5 fields!

Test again. If the error still occurs: disable more fields unless you found your error.

Now, if you found the field which caused the error, you can analyze this. For e.g. wrong date format, wrong field length, field-value is null although it is set to mandantory in ORACLE.

This should work!!

Regards Mario

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pikle,

If PR_SPARES_VOR_PO_HDR_UPLOAD is a structure then it should be similar to

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Check your mapped xml is in correct format as required by JDBC adapter from this blog.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

And also check if <b>access element</b> is in the structure.

Can you post the xml structure after mapping...

Refer this blog- just look into Request Message Type here.

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Regards,

Sridhar