cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order for Bulk quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client has a scenario like Order is created for bulk quantity, say 1000 MT for whole year for one sold to party. Now they create DI (Despatch Instruction) with reference to order for bulk quantity say 100 MT for particular one Ship to Party. Now 10 invoices are created against this DI.

Now Ship to party is decided at the time of DI creation only and there are more than 100 ship to parties for one sold to party.

Requiremnt is

1. While creation of sales order of 1000 MT, I don't want to specify Ship to Party.

2. I want to enter ship to party manually while creation of Delivery of 100 MT.

3. I want to create 10 billing documents of 10 MT each with reference to same delivery.

Challanges are:

1. As there are more than 100 ship to parties for one sold to party it is not feasible to specify ship to party in sales order. If I create multiple line items then it is possible to specify different SH for each line item, but it would not be feasible beacuse I have more than 5 products in same sales order. Then it would be 100 * 5 = 500 line items in sales order.

2. How to enter SH at the time of delivery creation.?

3. Having single line item of 100 MT in delivery document, how can I create multiple invoices of 10 MT each using delivery.?

Can anyone please guide on this..?

Regards,

Falgun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I have tried by selecting Ship to Party and then propose alternatives. But still it was giving error. Then I tried with table TPAER and unticked the field AENDB. So now it allows to change SH in delivery. But as you said it will be reset if we run tcode VOPA. Yes it is resetting but still ship to party remains in editable mode in delivery so I can change it though in table TPAER it is ticked as not modifiable. My problem is solved anyway. Thank you very munch for that.

But for partial billing as you said change manually the open quantity in selection list. But it showning in grey field that is non modifiable. Is there any copy control setting for that to make it modifiable.?

Regards,

Falgun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I go to the partners tab in delivery header and click on propose alternatives it gives an error message like "There are no alternatives available for Sold to party 0000100211. It is giving this error although I have maintained multiple ship to parties in customer master of sold to party 0000100211.

Regards,

Falgun Rathod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First select row SHIP TO PARTY and then click on propose alternative then pop up window will appear which will show you list of available ship to parties

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had worked on this scenario

Solution for changing SHIP to PARTY in delivery

Enter multiple ship to parties in customer master and in delivery header go to PARTNER tab and click on ICON propose alternative then select respective ship to party

OR ELSE

Go to SE16N

Put table TPAER

Tick mark to maintain entry (if in display mode put command &sap_edit and just enter tick mark will come auto)

Then put partner determination procedure LF (LF is partner detrmination procedure for delivery)

Put partner SH

Execute

Remove X indicator from not changable coloumn and save now you will be able to change Ship to party in delivery

After this block t-code VOPA so no one can change it if some one run this t-code indicator will be reset as it is program writen so block it.

For billing split manual option

VF01

Click on selection list

Maintain open quantity as 10 and click on copy and then excute and save invoice

If you want it automatically for fixed 10 qty then write data transfer routine by VOFM

Assign it in copy control delivery to invoice at item level for VBRK/VBRP Data

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any solution..?

Regards,

Falgun