cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice Cancellation on Date validation only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am having critical requirement from Business, which is not available in SAP Standard, So i need help from you guys...

Excise invoice can be cancelled on the same day of system/posting date. but when the system date and posting dates are not matching it should through error..

Example : i created Excise invoice on 17th june,2011 this is posting date of excise invoice, if i try to cancell on 17th june , it should allow.

but when i try to cancell the excise invoice on 18th june (system date) , it should not allow to cancell and it say Error !!!

i heard there will be possible through User Exit OR Function Module OR Routins ... Please help me

Thanks and Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excise Invoice would be cancelled via J1IH and the program name is SAPMJ1IH. So go to SE38, key in this program and execute where you can see various includes. Not sure, which one will suit your requirement but you can try with the last one include MJLIHF02.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Madhusudhan Reddy M,

System does not allow you to do that what you want to do. One thing you can do - change the Billing Creation Date in VF02 or change the Goods Issue Date in VL02N.

If your business process does not support that then do one thing - change the user exit or use enhancement for that logic of date matching.

For any more clarification please revert me back.

Thanks and Regards,

Santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for your reply and valuable information.

But in this list the suitable user exit is not available. here we required in J1IIN , when user wants to delet/reverse the excise invoice he can do on the same date of posting date, if it is not on the same day/ next day , it should through the error , saying that posting date is not match.

Please revert with your help...

Thanks

Madhusudhan Reddy

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhusudhanan,

Following are the list of User Exits available for J1IIN

J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE User exit after the excise header and details are written and they can changed in J1IS , J1IIN and Automatic creation of Excise Invoice.

J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXINV_ADDL_DATA User exit for Excise Invoice Additional Data in J1IS and J1IG

J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1I5_MATFORM User exit for J1I5 material form changes

J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1I5_VALIDATE User exit for subsequent J1I5 data validation

J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1IEX_BEF_SAVE User exit for J1IEX before the data is saved

J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1IEX_CHANGE User exit for changing data before display

J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1IS_BASE_VALUE User exit to Change base value in J1IS

I strongly believe that the first exit will serve the purpose.

Now if you are cancelling it using J1IH, Check the following thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles