cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gain or lloss on sale order costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know while using movement type 413 E (transfer from sales order to sales order) how the system calculates Gain/Loss on material transfer and posting to P&L account.

Because my client have the practice of transfering the FInished Goods (FG) from one sales order to another sales order using m.type 413 E. During that time system makes posting to Gain/Loss on material transfer a/c (P&L) based on sales order costing rate maintained in both the sales order.

For example if FG is moved from sales order no 1 to sales order no 2 using movement type 413 E, sales order costing rate in Order No 1 is Rs. 10 and sales order costing in order no 2 is Rs.11. System posts the difference of Re.1 to Gain/Loss on material transfer account.

But my Doubt in some cases, system arrives at this differnce based on rate maintained in MM03 instead of considering sales order cost rate.

Could you kindly clarify under what scenario system post differnece based on sales order costing rate and when system posts the difference based on mm03 rate.

Regards

Karthikeyan G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could anyone reply for this query.. Because my client auditor is posting this queston to my client and have to explain them..

Regards

Karthikeyan G