cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg.access sequence preference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

For creating pricing procedure, new table is created,how add this table to access sequence.

How data is accessed by seq number 10,20,30,40. if all condition type has same access sequence what is the result?

Please help me. And how to maintian original price of material and MRP Price,for calculation purpose only I am using this MRP price.

in what sequence I have to use the access seq. If I use both condition types PR00 and MRP the system takes the second one(MRP price).

Thanks

Rajakumar.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja Kumar,

Before posting , please search the forum as instructed by the moderators.

These queries are addressed many times.

new table is created,how add this table to access sequence.

if you have created tables for eg :

901 - Sales org / dis channel/ div / customer/ material

905- sales org / dis channel / div

903 - sales org/ dis channel / div/ material

you have to assign it from specific to general sequence.

Here in the above scenario , table 901 is more specific

then comes 903 and then 905 is more or less general.

so the sequence will be

10 - 901

20 - 903

30 - 905

*How data is accessed by seq number 10,20,30,40. *

System considers the data in the sequence provided in the access sequence.

which means, if there is a valid record for 10 (901 condition table in our case), then for 20 and atleast for 30

If you have set the exclusion indicator in the access sequence , then system will not go for further search if a valid record is available for any of the access sequence.

that means if there is a record created in VK11 for 901 , then system will not search for the values in 903 and 905.

If there is no valid record in 901, system will search for 903 and if there is record, it will not search for 905.

If there is no valid record for 901 and 903, then system will search for the access 905 and return with that value if there is a valid record.

If there is no record in all the 3 access sequence, system will not bring any value for the condition type.

if all condition type has same access sequence what is the result?

If all the condition types have the same access sequence, it means the access levels in which we maintain value will remain same for all the condition types.

Please help me. And how to maintian original price of material and MRP Price,for calculation purpose only I am using this MRP price.

I did not understand this point.

in what sequence I have to use the access seq. If I use both condition types PR00 and MRP the system takes the second one(MRP price).

If you have both condition types pr00 and MRP , then it is not the access sequence which determines whether MRP alone should be considered.

it is controlled by the pricing procedure.

Please revert back if you have any queries and do not forget to check the forum before posting.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (0)