cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About FICO Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey everyone,

I am new to this community, I want to pursue SAP FICO related certifications. According to my research, there are 10 related certification related to Financial, I was kind of confused, some of them are entry level certifications which would be helpful for those people don't have much accounting and SAP background, I am a accounting major student and had 7 related SAP classes during, so which certification among those 10 should I focus if I want to do FICO as my future consultant career.

SAP Certified Solution Consultant Financials - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 2005

SAP Certified Solution Consultant Financials - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4

SAP Certified Solution Consultant Financials - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 2005

SAP Certified Solution Consultant Financials - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4

SAP Certified Application Profession - Business Consolidation with SAP ERP 6.0

SAP Certified Application Profession - Financial Accounting(CO) with SAP ERP 6.0

SAP Certified Application Profession Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4

SAP Certified Application Profession - Management Accounting(CO) with SAP ERP 6.0

SAP Certified Application Profession Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4

SAP Certified Application Profession - Business Consolidation with SAP ERP 6.0

By the way, is there any prerequisite, like the work experience, for taking the exam registration.

Thank you for your help!

Terry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Certified Solution Consultant Financials - Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 2005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestion Ravi Sankar.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are in US, there should not be much pre-requisites.

Please contact your local SAP Education team for registration and further details.

Answers (0)