cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation of country code text

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are looking in table T005T to pull the Swedish translation for country code SE - Sweden. When we check this table, we have entries for other language translations but none for language SV (Sweden.) We don't remember manually maintaining these entries and they are also not completely consistent with the language packages that we have installed. My is, can these entries be maintained manually, and if so, from where? I've seen several postings with similar questions and all lead back to maintaining counties in config (table T005), but we're looking for the translation of the country/name text (T005T).

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sybil,

there are 2 ways to do the translation

-- enter in the systen in the language sv and do customizing for the countries

or

-- in customizing of the countries - there is ab button -- Translation. This is the riggt way to do the translation into T005T.

Hans

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to maintain it through the translation option. Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sybil,

For maintaining the translation for the country code text, please go to the transaction OY01, select the country for which translation has to be maintianed and in the menu go to click on Translation and you can maintain the language for translation.

Regards,

Sampat

nils_buerckel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check client 000. If you find the needed entries there,you can do a standard supplementation of language SE in your logon client:

SMLT > Language > Use default settings

However please check carefully whether the translation workbench is used in your system (in that case, supplementation is problematic).

Best regards,

Nils Buerckel

Edited by: Nils Buerckel on Jun 20, 2011 9:52 AM

Edited by: Nils Buerckel on Jun 20, 2011 10:10 AM