cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception in File To JDBC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the Exception "Error ID EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE" while working with File to JDBC Scenario.

Pl Let me know why this exception is raised?

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasaphani,

This indicates that your message mapping failed.

Copy the XML message from monitoring and exectute the mapping in Integration Builder with maximal trace to get the reason.

If Source is a flat file then maybe your encoding is not ok....

if so have a look at

File Encoding section:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/content.htm

Also go through this link:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Also go thru XI pipeline services-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/41/b714f85ffc11d5b3ea0050da403d6a/content.htm

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>Error ID EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</i> is thrown when there is fault in the design phase.

Just copy the payload from sxmb_moni and perform the mapping and interface test in

Integration Repository.Check the output.

Also refer

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/27/content-conversion-the-key-field-problem - File Content Conversion

blog=/pub/wlg/1312 - File to File Part 1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2 - File to File Part 2

regards

Mahesh.M

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Did u get the error in RWB-->message monitoring?

Check in SMQ2 transaction and check if there is any queue. If then check what is the error.

Check this blog-

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

and also could u give more details...

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

Check the format of your payload...is it in the xml format or does it require content conversion? Also check if it needs to follow any particular standard-such as utf, unicode..?

-Sushumna