cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator simply delete my sdn awared account !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

My previous account were deleted on June 10 by a moderator due to suspect for participation in points gaming in the forums.

My previous SND ID P1073960.

Why moderator din't suspect or email any notification for justification because we are on same network and directly delete my account ?

Why ?

But when i report this issue to SDN , SDN only reply me " I am afraid this action is not reversable."

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir, there must be something wrong with you.

How can you start cheating at the first place? Then, if you get caught, start crying? You might consider becoming a moral person before growing too old:)) By the way: PP/MM/WM/SD/PM/QM consultant? Hmmm, then you work like 40 hours a day and make a fortune right? Your career must be really huge. So must be your ego:))

Reconsider and you might be forgiven:)) Because you didn`t learn very well how this world works.

Cheers Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gold Otto ,

The way you personal insult will only reflect the education of your background.

You can delete my account but you can't simply pesonal attack & personal insult .

This showing your professionalism is not there.

I am request to investigate and not crying. Yet you are personal attack & insulting .

What do you think "How can you start cheating at the first place?" I am contributing to the SDN , i have the result.

Don't you think this childish action can help ?

How am i making my fortune is not in this topic , as a moderator you should be professional and don't you feel shame you trying insult someone in this way?

Please think mature and don't personal attack someone , perhaps someone din't teach you well.

I forgive you this time. If Moderator can't solve my issue so just close this thread and don't come personal attack or insult.

AS Moderator - You representing SAP SDN ! Think twice before you insult someone next time !

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, when you feel personally and unprofessionally attacked, you respond unprofessionally by attacking the original poster. I do not consider Otto Gold's post either unprofessional nor an attack on you. Rather an attempt to explain the perception you have generated.

I was the moderator who noticed suspicious point awarding. I reported it to the controllers of the forums, and they agreed that it looked very much like point gaming. I.e. questions being posted by a secondary account or by a friend, which you answered, and then were award the points. So your account was summarily deleted. Note - the action was agreed by a group of moderators and by the administration of the forums. It was not a single person's decision. It is not an action taken lightly.

There are certain offences in these forums which warrant such action. One is point gaming of course - the illicit accumultion of points by unfair means. Another is copying and pasting someone else's work without correct attribution. No warning is given, because it is assumed that the culprit is well aware that what they are doing is dishonest.

Your best approach is to simply to create another account, as you have done, and respond to questions. Familiarise yourself with the rules, endeavour not to break them, and avoid questions posted by your colleagues. As you say points aren't your motiviation, I don't really understand what your issue is.

matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Matt .

At least you response with professional way , Point really not my motivation - I don't care.

Like i said if moderator can't help or give any solution , please close this thread.

What i'm not happy is how can my account disappear without any warning message ?

You did gave the answer.

Since Otto Gold from Crez Republic , i could understand his situation been take personal insult might feel nothing.

I forgive him since he is from Crez Republic.

If someone act professional even if my account been delete is fine.

To Otto Gold ,

Always remember that you are representing SAP SDN ! You are SAP Mentor , you can't have Personal attack since it's lame action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now, now... we don't want all Crez's to be offended and then team up with George Soros ...

You should not be surprised that you get some community heat back from having been dishonest.

You should also rather consider attacking the ponits system, as it is that which brought out this behaviour in you.

Regards, Julius

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't you think this childish action can help ?

I feel what you have done is childish not Otto's Statement.

as a moderator you should be professional

Not only moderator, even you should also be professional, do you think point gaming is a professional act? Please ask yourself the same question before you point somebody else, who has been contributing a lot to the SCN. He has succeeded to the level of SAP mentor and do you feel that he doesnt have the professionalism?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohamed Rafi any of your business ?

What you post did contribute ?

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You posted on a public board, everybody is welcome to comment.

Please realise that so far nobody seems to be sharing your sentiments. If I were you, I would back off right now and proceed to contributing in a proper way according to the rules of engagement. Your former ID is gone, for the reasons explained to you. Please accept that finally.

Thomas

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here's a warning. If you continue with personal attacks on any forum member, I will ask that your current ID is deleted also. From my perspective you are way out of line now.

matt

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear gentlemen,

I am sorry for my sarcasm, because it shed some bad light on the "system".

My point was that I would feel so ashamed that I would not dare to open my mouth again. If you feel it is ok to behave like this, so be it. I was joking, because that`s much better than crying.

I would also like to point out that offending my country is something not very nice, but I will leave it to the readers of this thread to judge who is the bad guy here.

My last point is that I do represent - SDN, the Mentors, my family, my country. I am proud of that and would never shed a bad light on those who are dear to me. I used strong words, I apologize for that. Do you apologize for what you have done?

Otto Gold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before starting, i would like to convey my apology to all moderators in this forum on behalf of the so called genious PP//MM/WM/SD/PM/QM consultant for his bad english and very bad attitude. SAP consultant is the one who is responsible for giving business consulting to clients and hence he should have professionalism in his approach. Believe me, this is my first post in SDN and unfortunately i'm pinging something irrelevant to SAP. Today i feel ashamed bcoz of the attitude of my fellow country man who is considering SDN as some social gaming site. I wonder how can a person be expert in all the dimensions of logistics?! May be, he would have graduated in university of ameerpet. Kindly delete his login id and dont entertain such senseless creatures in the future. I consider replying back to his stupid questions itself is a shame and waste of time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Today i feel ashamed bcoz of the attitude of my fellow country man who is considering SDN as some social gaming site..

Are you sure? I remember seeing his country as Malaysia in the bussiness card. May be even that can be faked.

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah Vikranth, please go through his previous posts in which he himself asked questions and replied.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moderators cannot delete accounts, we can just suggest IDs for deletion to SCN administration, if the circumstances warrant that. There should be warnings before this action is taken.

What was your previous screen name, can you post links to some of your old threads that were deemed to be points gaming?

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas Zloch ,

Thank for your input. Understand what you mean.

-

Below are reply that i have from SAP.

from SAP Network sapnetwork@sap.com

date Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 6:09 PM

subject Re: User cannot login into SDN (KMM6197303I5883L0KM)

mailed-by sap.com

Hello,

I am sorry. Your userid and points were deleted on June 10 by a moderator for participation in points gaming in the forums. I am afraid this action is not reversable.

Kind Regards,

Support Group

SAP Community Network Team

http://sdn.sap.com

Technical Information:

-

Case Id: 3441732

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have old threads that were deemed to be points gaming.

We have 2 user here and we are sharing pc in same network , i don't know how come before i get any warning i already get my account delete in SDN.

I will 100% report this to SAP AG.

I am SAP cOnsultant that contributed since this January within 3months i already awarded in SDN , i don't need to be participate in

points gaming because i am logistic consultant in PP/MM/WM/SD/PM/QM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What were the two display names for the two accounts?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

To all Moderator ,

As Moderator , could your guy help me to investigate and i want back my account.

According to network admin is moderator who delete it.

Please investigate or tell me what should i do ?

This is so simple.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found three threads for you:

All posted within the same minute, all answered by you with the same IP address as the poster, all rubarbed with 10 ponits within minutes.

So you are sharing a computer with a colleague and he has to ask you via SCN:

"I am from India and working as Manufacturing Engineer, can i know which module can i go into SAP?"

Please get real, start over with a clean record, and stop the games.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

Appreciate your reply.

Sorry this is not acceptable Please help to investigate this professionally.

According to what you stated "There should be warnings before this action is taken." but i don't have any warming if this is not allowed ?

What about my previous contribution in SDN ? within 3months i get the award in SDN and would this mean that i playing game?

If there is anything not allow should have warming and if those answer that i rewarded point and not follow the game rules , you might delete the 3 posting.

Please help as i have many knowledge retain in the database.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there is anything not allow should have warming and if those answer that i rewarded point and not follow the game rules , you might delete the 3 posting.

No.

You cannot play cat and mouse with the SCN community and expect everything to be restored as if nothing happened when you get caught by the moderators.

That your user ID can be deleted is warned about in the forum rules and is common sense for dishonesty - so you got your warning. There are no further warnings or negotiations.

I agree with Thomas --> start over on a clean slate.

Julius