cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Estimate in Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a requirement that we need to capture quantities during the planning level and should be able to compare with Actual quantity consumed during the production.

I was using CJR2 and using detail planning, When using M as an category and entering the material that we want to plan I am getting an error "No price could be determined for the material"

I was wondering is it a right way or is there any other way we can capture plan quantity and actual quantity?

Is there any standard SAP report that would give us the plan vs. Actual and variance?

Appreciate your thoughts

Thanks

VJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member220491
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

As Abdul suggested you can use network costing. Or you can do csot planning by CJR2 also for all the costelements you are using or you can tick the check box for "order value updating" in tcode: OPSV for "10"-PP Production order. This will update the plan values from production order to WBS in the project. once this tick box is check plan and actuals will be updated from production order directly to WBS.

Thanks

regards

kishore

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for cost planning by quantity, i think network cost planning will be a best option. please check it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out CN52N.

Regards

Sreekanth