SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prorated Meter reading not in valid range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys,

During Billing simulation In Transaction EA00 for a particular Billing Order i am getting an Error.

Error message is- "Prorated meter Reading not in valid range."

I have checked in transcation EL27 that readings are not implausible. Can any body suggest me something to track it down ?

Please give me suggestions or steps to track this problem in the system.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please let us know your data range for simulation and meter readings dates where you have plausible meter readings available.

In order to prorate meter reading, it must lie the start meter reading and end meter reading. Looks like you do not have end meter reading. Can you check and let us know?

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

These are the MR dates for plausible readings for that particular contract. But still i dint get what u suggested. Can you please explain in detail wt could be the defect so that i can follow that up.

Sir, For betterment i want to tell you that i am a beginner in ISU so please assist me accordingly.

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Can you let us know the start date and end in billing simulation period?

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi

It is showing today's date as starting as well as ending date.

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In that case, please try to simulate in the period where you have meter reading and where system can prorate meter readings where ever required.

Regards,

Avinash