Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization error - V_KNA1_BRG in VD01

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to test the Transaction Codes VD01 and VD02 & get the Authorization error for Object V_KNA1_BRG (in SU53).

In Transaction VD01 / VD02, where exactly i need to maintain (or not maintain) a value so that i get the Authorization error for V_KNA1_BRG.

In PFCG, the 'Activity' = 01 & 02 & the value for 'Authorization group' = *, are maintained.

thanks & regards

Narain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I searched and got the following help for your query. Read carefully and try to implement the same.

Enables you to restrict access to customer master records. First, you define authorization groups to meet the needs of your own organization. You then specify the appropriate groups as needed within individual customer master records.

Defined fields

The authorization object contains two fields:

Activity - Determines which tasks a user with access to customer master records may carry out. Assign the activities as follows:

Task Activity

Create or generate 01

Change 02

Display 03

Block/unblock 05

Delete 06

Authorization group - Specifies which authorization groups a user has access to.

Example

User A, who has access to all authorization groups and may carry out all tasks, has the following authorizations:

Activity = *

Authorization group = *

User B, who has access to only a restricted group of customers and may only display information, has the following authorizations:

Activity = 03

Authorization group = 0001