cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner function sold to party to be disabled itself at overview screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears

i have a scenario where client wants that sold to party at overview screen of sales order,must be disabled after saving of the

sales document i.e it should appears grey after saving of the document.

Regards

KAPIL MORE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil

The sold to party field on the overview screen gets greyed out automatically once the delivery is created (once sales order gets a status of Complete). This change has connection with status profile, hence you will have to very careful before making any changes to this. The option would be try via Sales Document Save User Exit and test it for impacts.

Regards

Nara

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply

Could u please confirm me that if delivery is reversed then also sold to party may remain grey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narayanan

Thanks for the info about option sales doc user exits,but could u pls tell help me with which enhancement code

I should go with as I am not aware about the same

Regards

KAPIL MORE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil

Apologies for a late reply. Try using this exit: MV45AFZZ for sales document processing, USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION. Take an ABAP person help in writing down a code.

Just ensure that your action does not have any impact to the document status, particularly if you are using Credit checks. Try this option and please let me know if it works to your requirements.

Thanks

Nara

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the delivery is reversed & deleted, then the sales order status changes from Completed to Being Processed, hence the sold to party will not be greyed out on the overview screen. The document flowchanges impacts this field in particular.

Regards

Narayanan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VOPA, go to the sales header partner procedure. Then against partner function sold-to party, check the box Not changeable and save. Try again by creating a new sales order and check the results.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

i tried but result is same could u please give me another option