Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Field Control settings in SRM 7.0

Hi Experts ,

We are configuring SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario .

We want to make

1. Some fields mandatory for example Refernce Document in Confirmation document..etc --->> I done setting in the sRM Config at SPRO......-> Configure Control for Fields on Header Level->Metadata for Fields on Document Headers for this field and now it is howing red star in that document, but stuill w/o entering in that field, system allowing me to post this confirmation document....we had not used DOC_CHECK badi for same.. Is using of this or other Badi is necessary to give me error message if this field is not entered ?

2.1 want to hide some fields like Prefered Supplier in Shopping cart item level.....I checked in UI, its field id is PROP_SUPPLIER....but unable to find the field for same in the SPRO-.......Configure Control for Fields on Item Level->Metadata for Fields on Item Level..... Where can get exact /corrcet field name for fileds in UI ..so that I can hide them?

2.2 Also How can I hide tab Page like "Approval" in any documnet like Shopping Cart or any documnet ?

3. I want to change the Name of the Button in SRM web browser for example SAVE button in all documnet I want to make it as PARK.... and want to change the name of field ( for example Refernce Document to Delivery Note in Confirmation document..in synh with ECC..to avoid confustion of user) is it possible ? if yes , how ?

Will appricaite quick suggestion with details

Thank you in advance.

NAP

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Narendar,

1. In Doc check badi check whether header field

IF header-refernce field is Initial.

ls_message-msgty = 'E'.

ls_message-msgid = Zmsgid

ls_message-msgno =' 001'.

APPEND ls_message TO et_messages.

ENDIF.

2. Check in SPRO->Cofigure field control->Configure Control for Fields of Substructures

Add a new entry with

Set type : SY

Field name: PROP_SUPPLIER/PARTNER_PROD

Object type BUS221

set level : item

field disable

3.Please check this

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/HidingtabofShoppingcartinSAPSRM7.0

4. Please check this

Rename the "save" button on SC screens to "Hold Cart "

Rename the "save" button on SC screens to "Hold Cart "

Regards,