Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No company code data available in XD01

former_member548605
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm facing a issue in XD01 transaction code.

In my current client process of creation of customer is first Master data team is responsible for creation of General data segment of the customer once general segment is created it comes to SD user who is responsible for creation of company code and sale are segment. SD user donu2019t have authorization to create general segment u2013once general segment is created by MDM then only system will allow to create other segment by SD user.

In production system when SD user use XD01 to create company and sale area segment that user is not able to see Company code segment and user is calming that earlier they are able to see company code segment. I checked with S&A team as per them there is no changes in roles and authorization for that particular user since beginning.

So to test what is the problem I requested S&A to create a test id in quality system with same role and authorization what SD user having in production system. I asked MDM to create a customer but when I (I mean test user created in Quality system )try to use XD01 to create other segment then system through a error saying u201CCustomer 830587 has already been created company code NLYQ sales area NLYQ SV PHu201D. Mean system is not allowing me to enter inside through XD01 because customer is already created but user is able to enter through XD01 in production. How it is possible Iu2019m using same roles and authorization what User having in production system. if in production user is able to enter then with help of test id it should also allow to enter inside XD01 in quality also .

I checked SU53 also even I asked S&A to activate tracing on Test id in quality so that we will find missing authorization during my testing in su53 and log we found nothing.

So just wanted to know how it is possible or how I can get company code data in production system for that particular user.

Thanks

Prakash Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The user has to give the company code in the initial screen, only then hw wil get the company code data tab inside.

Check with your MDM team if they created the customer without giving the company code.

Regards

Madhu

former_member548605
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu ,

Yes user is giving company code in selection parameter and there is BDC for creation of Customer. MDM is using that BDC for creation of general segment of customer

Regards

Prakash Sharma

Edited by: Prakash Sharma on Jun 20, 2011 2:23 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you enter the Company Code in the Input Screen before entering into XD01 as only then the Company Code would be in active mode.

Best Regards,

Ankur