cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction on Order Quanity based on Sales Office and Profit Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

I am having one requirement. I have to control order quantity through the sales office and respective profit center wise. If we require to take help of Plant then also there is no problem.

I am showing one example so that you can understand it.

Suppose we have one sales office "Calcutta" . We have plant "XYZ" having profit center "123". Now we want to know the standard configuration where using profit center and sales office we can restrict the target order quantity. Suppose on the starting on the month we decide that only 100MT can be sold trough Sales Office "Calcutta" and Profit Center "123" for this month then if more than 100MT is going to be sold from this combination then automatically system will stop the order to be executed.

I want to know that is there option available in configuration (SPRO) for standard SAP where I can configure it? We can implement it using ABAP development adding table concept but we don't want to do that and preferring to complete it by standard feature.

If any one of you have any idea regarding the issue then kindly revert me back.

Regards,

Santanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This requierment is not possible through standard sap. As you have mentioned, this can only be achieved by the table concept and using a USER_EXIT.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu Ji,

Thanks for your valued reply but we are looking for the standard usage and regarding User Exit and Table, we already knowing it. Though you have said that it's not possible to have option from standard configuration still I am requesting you to inform me further if you get any information from any one regarding my query.

Regards,

Santanu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try 'Maximum Lot Size' in MRP1 view of the material master to check the quantity

Regards

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can not be mapped through standard functionality. You would have to take an help of ABAPer in User Exit MV45AFZZ with the help of Tables.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur Ji,

Thanks for your valued reply but we are looking for the standard usage and regarding User Exit and Table, we already knowing it. Though you have said that it's not possible to have option from standard configuration still I am requesting you to inform me further if you get any information from any one regarding my query.

Regards,

Santanu