cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Header/Item condition after billing has been done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue in which the sales order is incomplete but invoicing has been done. On seeing the change log I found that new condition type has been added after generation of invoice.

Now the user wants that entire header/item condition screen should be greyed out after creation of billing document. can it be done through config or user exit is the way,

My apologies if I posted at a wrong thread.

Thanks

Subhadeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no mechanism to find out if the billing document has been created and sales order will allow changes to pricing even after creation of invoice.

The point is that, it doesnt matter if the sales order is changed after the invoice has been created, since the values from SO has gone into billing.

However, if you still wish to lock changes to order once it is billed, kindly refer to some userexit like MV45AFZZ which works during sales order processing and you may get the billing status from VBUK and VBUP tables.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. The only issue with my client is the sales document remains in incomplete status although the invoicing has been done. So they want to put a restriction on header/item condition screen so that nobody can make any changes after invoice creation.

I'll check with the user exit which you mentioned.

Thanks once again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check billing relevance in your item category should be 'B' or 'C'. Once the invoice is released to accounting the pricing cannot be changed anyways.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per our client they want a scenario where after invoice creation, the header/item condition screen will be display only to all users. Even if you go to va02, the header/item condition will be in display mode. Nobody will be able to add any or make any changes to condition types.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think if the Item is fully billed then automatically the Item Condition Screen becomes greyed out , only Header Condition remains in Editable Mode but how the Sales Order becomes Incomplete.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incompletion log for the sales order is like this: If condn type ZFRT is not maintained the order will be incomplete. The users are adding another ZFRT to the header condition with value as 0 after invoice creation. The order is showing incomplete.

Thanks

Subhadeep