cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Change in PR00 should block the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have a requirement that whenever anyone changes the price(PR00) in the sales order, it should be blocked. Basically we want to control any price changes at order level.

Can someone please suggest any other option how to control the same....

Thanx in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx....

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not really a functional expert, but here are my $0.02. I think having the same condition as condition record driven and manual is not a good idea in general. Having one condition strictly driven by the condition records and creating a separate manual condition for "price override" provides better visibility and easier to manage for security purposes. If we have a separate manual condition, we can actually assign special authorization object to it and manage who can adjust the prices through standard security. (There is an OSS note on this, it's a modification, but is feasible).

Also if we have a separate condition then we can easily get a report of the documents where the price was adjusted, what the price was and what the adjustment was. Try that with just one condition.

Otherwise, if you still have your mind set on the same design, then this requirement is only possible by using some ABAP in a pricing user exit. If it is OK to track the changes in Net price instead of PR00 specifically, it would be a bit easier to program. Although I'd still urge you to reconsider and look into using another design.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

One of the option is to handle the requirement using user exits. Since the value can be changed manually during create and change of sales order, the logic should be different for the two scenarios.

During create(VA01), if the value for the field KOMV-KHERK (Condition Origin) is 'C-Manually entered' then the document should be blocked. You can see this field in the sales order by selecting the condition and click on the blue lens. This option is not useful for VA02 because this field will always have C and every time when the order is saved from VA02, the order will be blocked.

During sales order change (VA02), the system should check the current value of PR00 and the value exisitng in the table KONV (passing the document condition number) and if there is a difference, then the document should be blocked.

This is one of the alternative. You can also find a better field that can handle both the scenarios.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the condition type settings for PR00, ensure that the manual entries is 'D'. This will not allow any changes in the order.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....I want the changes to be allowed but any changes made should block the sales order.......

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you tried the critical fields check in Credit management?

There is also the option to incorporate the custom checks (OVA8):

> USER_1

> USER_2

> USER_3

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you are using Credit management, you may simply goto OVA8 and set the document value field to Error or Warning based on your requirement.

After which you will have to release the document using VKM1/VKM3.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is NOT based on value......i want to block any change.....irrespective of value.......

Please suggest....