cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Unit Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There is a issue in handling unit repeat output function " When we go back into the delivery and click on the handling unit, then select the handling unit and then extras output it shows the YSAL output that was created. If you try to reprint the labels by clicking on the repeat out and then save the delivery nothing prints and when you go back to the output it still only shows the original output, second request is gone ". What could be the reason and what is the solution to reprint the handling unit kindly suggest.

Regards

SV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check is the delivery PGR/PGI process completed ?.If you receipt the material then you have to go to transaction HU02 to get repeat output .I have faced this kind of problem once the delivery process completed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Post godds issue has been done for the delivery. As suggested by you I went through transaction code HU02 and put the handling unit number after that while I press enter key getting the error "Handling unit has the status "goods issue posted, cannot be changed" and i am not able to reach handling unit details(handling unit number gets disaapear).

Kindly help with the detail process.

Regards,

SV

Edited by: sv.sap09 on Jun 20, 2011 10:46 AM

Edited by: sv.sap09 on Jun 20, 2011 11:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Why dont you use the Transaction code VL74 to reporcess the Out put.

BR,

Cherry k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly suggest

1) why handling unit number is being diappear in HU02 transaction code??

2) how can we prevent this??

3)Why repeat output function is not working for handling unit??

Thanks

SV

Edited by: sv.sap09 on Jun 27, 2011 3:29 PM