SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Order error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

while i am doing invoice i am getting the following errors:

1) "No billing orders exist for contract xxxxxxxx"

2) Error in reading table EITR

3)Invoicing is not possible for contract account xxxxxxxx"

Message no. AJ641

Diagnosis

Invoicing was not started because there are no invoicing orders for contract account xxxxxxxx. First execute a successful billing, then restart invoicing.

But in this case i have bill document, and the problem is i cant reverse that bill doc. coz, the proceeding doc is in archiving period.

my last invoice was generated on 08.06.2010. now im trying on 08.6.2011. its triggering the error.

i am confusing why its saying no billing orders existed? all ready bill doc is avb. why its saying success fulll billing? and also i observed that there on 09.06.2010 the MR Reason is 13 ( meter reading at disconnection)

and on 09.07.2010 the MR Reason is 18 (meter reading at reconnection)

and on 09.06.2010 the consumption is overflowed, nw i cant reverse the bill doc also,?

if any body have clue on this?

Thanks..

cheers..

17 REPLIES 17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few questions:

1. Do you have meter reading on 08.06.2010? I believe that invoice for 08.06.2010 is archived. What about meter reading, is it also archived?

2. Since you mentioned that consumption overflow has happened, which means, you have meter reading as zero on 09.06.2010. Correct?

Please maintain correct meter reading on 09.06.2010 & 09.07.2010 (hopefully, it will be same meter reading. Once this correction is done, please try to invoice customer. Let us know your results.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinsah,

Thx for reply//

here are my MR Results:

08.06.2011 RR(01) Mr Rec(1044)

09.07.2010 RR(18) Mr rec (1014)

09.06.2010 RR(13) Mr Rec (1014) here consumption is 99,999,993.000000000

08.06.2010 RR(1) Mr rec (1021)

now the problem is system wnt allows me to change that consumption via el29 and el27. its showing in disable mode.

and i dnt know how to chk whether MR results are archived or not. but on 08.06.2010 invoice doc was archived.

becoz of that its not allowing me to reverse the current bill doc.

any clue..

Thanks..

cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can change meter readings on 09.06.2010 and 09.07.2010 from EL27/El29. Change it to 1021 and try.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi avinsah,

ITs not allowing me to change in el29 means its coming only in visible mode, not in editing mode,

and el 27 its shows no results for implausible,

is there any other option in this situation?

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the meter reading status for reads on 09.06.2010, 09.07.2010 and 08.06.2011? Is it 7 (Billed)?

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Status is 4 ( released by agent)

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

This means, that there was disconnection document against installation / customer which is complete status. You need to reverse completion status, in order to update meter reading.

Open disconnection document in EC86 and reverse activity "Completion of disconnection document". This will allow to change meter readings.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinsah,

thanks for that valuable info, i opened ec86, there i found complete tab, do i need to click this completed tab for completaion of dic doc?

can u tel the steps

Cheers...

0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are steps:

1. EC86 - Enter Disconnection document.

2. After you enter into 2nd screen, you will see a table with label Disc. Activity.

3. Double click activity with name "Completion of disconnection do".

4. A pop-up "Cancel completion" will appear. Press "Yes".

This will reverse / cancel disconnection document.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi avinash,

But in my case in ec86 screen i see that Dic Doc status is 30 ( Reconnection Carried out completely)

and in the dic Activity table also i have only 4 entry as follows;

1) 13.07.2010 dis connection order

2) 09.06.2010 dis conection entry

3) 15.04.2010 Reconnection order

4) 09.07.2010 Reconnection entry.

i dnt have the "Completion of disconnection do" entry in that table.

cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok, can you double click on disconnection entry and reconnection entry and check Meter reading tab. Check if you are able to change meter reading from there.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

hi avinash,

I tried with that, but there also same it was not allowing me to change, i mean its not in editable mode.

is there anything that we can maintain at installation facts?

any idea?

cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think that it has to do with installation facts. I am wondering, why we are not able to edit meter readings. There must be a proceeding step in the process which must be reversed before you can change the disconnect and reconnect meter reading.

Request you to check disconnection and reconnection process, the step immediately after you receive reconnect meter reading is received. Please check if you are charging customer for reconnect fee - may be we need to reverse (and correct meter reading and re-post those charges).

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinsah,

There is no Charge for Recon And Discon, even i am also not able to get any clue in this case.,

even business process wont allow me to change the arching period time, now my situation is like, i cant reverse the bill, and cant make invoice,

im thinking is it poss to maintain any operands in facts?

cheers.

0 Kudos

Hey,

Have you tried reversing Reconnection entry from disconnection document?

Cheers,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi.

I didnt reverse that, can u tell the procedure for that? and if i reverse that reconnection doc, again i need to create another doc na,

thanks

Cheers...

0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to reverse the activities listed in disconnection document. (Please refer to steps, where I explained to reverse completion step - Completion of disconnection document).

When you double click on activity, you will have two buttons - one with "Active Workflows" and other "Reverse Disconnection Action". Please choose Reverse Disconnection Action to reverse activities.

After you have reversed certain activities in disconnection document, you can recreate them within the same disconnection document. (new disconnection document is not required).

Regards,

Avinash