cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only Customer Item is coming in the Accounting Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made a sales order then I did manual posting of customer payment through f-29

Then I removed the billing block through va02 ( Change sales order ) for ZMDA prepayment invoice

I created the ZMDA invoice and posted it to the Accounting.

But my concern here is Accounting Document is only showing customer item onlyu2026.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

What i perceived from your question is that you made an invoice with order type ZMDA , then in FI you posted a down payment against it in F-29. Now the accounting entry should presumably show

Dr. Bank Clearing A/C

Cr. Customer A/c

but you are saying that in accounting document view only customer is viewed and bank is not being displayed. This is because of missing authorization . Execute SU53 after you face this error and if there are some missing authorization which hopefully will be F_BKPF_BES (03) then contact Basis guy who will assign this object to your user profile.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check if the accounting document status is cleared. If yes, that would be because you have already created A/R using the down-payment method.

2) If not, check the account keys and G/L account if they are properly assigned in VKOA.

3) Check all settings in Account Assignment/Costing > Revenue Account Determination

Regards,

Amit